This article lays out the steps you need to take to transfer your EnSign license to a new PC:
Please note the following process will only work if your current version of EnSign is v5 or higher. For earlier versions please contact Image to purchase an upgrade as earlier versions are no longer supported.
The PC you are transferring the license from is computer A.
The PC you are transferring the license from is computer B.
- Install the latest version of EnSign on computer B – you can download from here
- On computer A, open EnSign and from the top menu open “web services and then “deactivate EnSign”
- You will be given two codes. Email these codes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Image will reply within 24 hours with license ID and password
- Use the license ID and password to activate EnSign on computer B